It’s a jungle out there so be prepared to keep your cool this summer with safari-inspired cuts and luxe animal prints and accents. To start your ultimate African adventure, take cues from king of the jungle – Michael Kors – and his classic take on sophisticated safari with clean lines and structure, in a color palette perfectly suited to cruise the terrains of summer. Mix these warm neutrals with exotic animal pieces and tribal-eseque accessories to take a walk inspired on the wild side. Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!
1. Style Inspiration: Michael Kors Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear collection, image courtesy of Style.com
2. Rare Belted Safari Shorts, $22, available at ASOS
3. Banana Republic Heritage Shirt Dress, $150
4. Charlotte Russe Mixed Animal Scarf, $10 USD
5. Dynamite Mini Skirt, $25
6. Retrosuperfuture Lucia Sunglasses, $224 USD, available at Farfetch
7. Mango Horn Cord Necklace, $50
8. J.Crew Café Capri Safari Cat, $94
9. Zara Safari Jacket, $60
By: Megan Correia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @MeganAlyssaC.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.