The sweet summer season is all about the bright, bold coloured accessories filled with jewel tones and pastels. While that is the classic staple for summer accessories, the season of Fall calls for something slightly different and when I say different, I mean really different! Earrings are always a great piece of jewelry to wear to show off your personality or dress up for an event. But if you’re really looking for something dramatic and bold to stand out or you just simply don’t have your ears pieced, these cuffs are the perfect accessories. This new piece of jewelry first made its debut last year on some of the top designer runways, including Thakoon’s 2013 Fall collection. One of the features of it was the beautiful rich floral leaf cuff that wrapped around the ear to accessorize. It wasn’t until this year when these bold ear cuffs made it into the trendy and popular side of fashion that we all know. While you have the bold and dramatic ones that cover your entire ear with jewels and crystals, there are also others that are more modest and simple for people with minimalistic taste. Either way, just pair your outfit with a gold or brass copper ear cuff and you have the perfect Fall look for the upcoming season! Cuff away!
1. Style Inspiration: Thakoon Fall 2013 Runway, image courtesy of The Gem Standard
2. Style Inspiration: Cara Delevingne The Serepentine Gallery, image courtesy of Zimbio
3. BCBGeneration Tough Love Ear Cuffs, $21, available at Nordstrom
4. Mania Mania Idol Ear Cuff, $182, available at ShopBop
5. Urban Outfitters Skull Triple Chain Ear Cuff, $5
6. Nasty Gal Turquoise Ear Cuff, $20
By: Oleena Mak, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.