Wedding season is upon us, and if you’re not the bride or a bridesmaid it can be tricky to choose just the right ensemble. These flirty frocks are wedding-appropriate and still let you shine. Even if the ceremony isn’t in a religious venue, you should try to avoid anything too provocative, but that doesn’t have to mean dowdy. Longer hemlines are uber-flattering when paired with a fitted silhouette, and 50s and 60s-inspired styles are cute and feminine without showing too much skin.
1. BCBG Alice Lace Sheath Dress, $248
2. French Connection Electric Meadow Flare Dress, $128
3. Roksanda Ilincic Washed Satin-Jersey Midi Dress, $1050, available at Net-A-Porter
4. ASOS Midi Dress with Cut Out Side And Back, $53
5. Smart Set Pleated Chiffon Dress, $27
6. ModCloth Beachfront View Dress, $128
By: Sara Constantineau, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.