If you’re looking for a staple that’s great for season transitions, one of these sweaters is just what you need. Wrapping yourself in knitwear is very versatile by choosing to keep your look simple by wearing it with cropped pants, leather leggings or dressing it up a bit with a belt or a mini. I’ve put together my favourite pieces to show you the best ways to wear this adaptable garment.
1. J.Crew Cashmere Cable Boatneck Sweater, $298, available at J.Crew
2. J.Crew Swing Sweater, $148, available at J.Crew
3. Gap Ribbed Cocoon Sweater, $59.95, available at Gap
4. Alice and Olivia Boxy Crew Neck Sweater, $297, available at Alice + Olivia
5. Forever 21 Fringe Stipe Sweater, $34, available at Forever 21
6. Zara Open Back Sweater, $50, available at Zara
By: Natalie Langston, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @Natalieelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.