On the catwalk this season designers displayed their love for craftsmanship by bringing 3-D textures to life in their spring/summer runway collections. Featuring an assortment of embroidery, crochet and macramé, openwork designs play with prints and patterns to create a look that can incorporate bohemian or brocade flair. To achieve the coveted free-spirited bohemian style that summer is all about add lots of accessories from oversized chandelier earrings to charm bracelets and bangles and take this trend from grandma’s hobby to crochet chic.
1. Juicy Couture Grapefruit Daisy Dress, $273, available at Stylebop
2. Topshop Dip Dye Crochet Shorts, 18 Euros
3. Mango Macramé Miniskirt, $60
4. Tory Burch Elaine Crocheted Cardigan, $395 USD, available at Net-A-Porter
5. Zara Crochet Dress, $100
6. Pins and Needles Crochet Tank, $29, available at Urban Outfitters
7. ASOS Crochet Pencil Skirt, $21
8. Free People Crochet Tank, $51
By: Megan Correia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @MeganAlyssaC.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.