It’s time to get your frock on and slip into one of these cocktail dresses to wear for the holidays. Between work functions, family festivities and merry celebrations with friends, there are a number of potential parties that call for a celebratory cocktail frock. As these events draw near and invitations begin ushering in, don’t get stuck in a style rut, wondering the inevitable: “what do I wear?” Glam up your holidays by stepping out in a stunner that will turn heads wherever you go.
For fashionable fetes and festivities, forget the little black dress, a red-hot number boldly announces your arrival or shimmy into lovely lace for a party-perfect frock to wear for all occasions. When it comes to dazzling a crowd, turn up the sparkle in shimmering sequins to spread holiday cheer or fast-forward into the season with a molten metallic cocktail dress that’s all flash and fabulous. Belles of the ball should spend their evenings dancing the night away in flirty-flared frocks or deck their wardrobes with tinsel-inspired trimmings like ruffles for luxurious texture and maximum movement.
Get into the swing of things, it’s time to paint the town with a festive fever that makes you life of the party!
1. Alice + Olivia Lace Tiered Dress, $795
2. Dorothy Perkins Red Party Dress, $48
3. Hoss Intropia Silk Dress, $393, available at StyleBop
4. Jason Wu Silk Peplum Dress $3,720, available at ShopBazaar
5. Joe Fresh Print Dress, $39
6. Mango Velvet & Sheer Dress, $29.99
7. River Island Cut Out Dress, $40
8. Tibi Cap Sleeve Dress, $495
9. Topshop Sequin Dress, $65
10. Rag & Bone Metallic Brocade Dress, $995, available at Net-A-Porter
By: Megan Correia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @MeganAlyssaC.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.