Stay cool under the sun in light, translucent pieces. Work sheer tops, skirts, and dresses into a modest wardrobe by sticking to sheer accents, layering over a tank top or slip. For the daring type, just see what you can get away with. This look is best with blousy, loose silhouettes—anything too tight borders on tasteless.
1. Zig Zag Lace Scoop Back Dress, $56, available at American Apparel.
2. Silk Blend Button Up, $29.80, available at Forever 21.
3. Black Layered Maxi Skirt, $80, available at TopShop.
4. Sheer Cascade Open Cardigan, $95, available at Banana Republic.
5. Acne Denim Spellbinder Silk Shirt Dress, $200, available at Jonathan + Olivia.
6. Striped Sheer T-Shirt, $19.99, available at Kensie.
By: Sara Constantineau, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.