Florals. For spring. Groundbreaking right? But don’t put away your flowery prints just yet. You can still keep spring florals interesting by sporting some bright, bold patterns on your lower half. Stay simple up top or power clash with a printed blouse to stand out from the crowd. Cropped pants keep this look light and summery, while skin-tight leggings are perfect for taking this trend on a night out.
1. J.Crew Collection Silk Pant in Painter’s Floral, $576
2. Club Monaco Renay Petal Print Crop, $140
3. H&M Tapered Trousers, $40
4. Painted Rose Leggings, $32, available at NastyGal
5. Secret Garden Cropped Skinny Pants, $39, available at ShopRuche
6. ASOS Trousers in Bold Floral Print, $70
By: Sara Constantineau, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.