Recently, leather has taken over the runway and the streets. As Fashion Week gave us a peak into the hottest Fall/Winter trends of 2013, we saw leather all over the place. Fashion lovers could not wait to get their hands on some trendy leather jackets, so this spring, expect to see a lot of it. Whether it be tough black with a sundress, fresh white, or a pop of a bright colour, leather jackets are all the rage this season. Try drawing inspiration from Anna Sui, or Los Angles designer duo, Rodarte. Both Spring 2013 lines featured a punky punch of leather incorporated into a usually soft palate. This season channel your inner biker and strap on the leather.
1. Anna Sui Spring runway 2013, Image Courtesy of Elle Canada
2. Rodate Spring runway 2013,Image Courtesy of Elle Canada
3. Phillip Lim Spring 2013, Image Courtesy of Elle
4. Theory Elenian Spring 2013, Image Courtesy of Elle
5. Rag & Bone Spring 2013, Image Courtesy of Elle
6. Theory Maisie Spring 2013, Image Courtesy of Elle
By: Layan Barakat, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.